A Platform for digital innovation and ideas
Drupal enables continuous digital innovation at leading organizations like Weather.com and NBCUniversal. With Drupal, marketers and web developers can create and manage great web, mobile and social experiences. And they can improve and adapt quickly thanks to ongoing innovation and ideas from the Drupal community.
Responsive everywhere with every support
With a customizable front end, build web applications that serve your needs for mobile-enabled experiences. Deliver your content, effectively and beautiful, across multiple devices. Drupal plus responsive design best practices makes multichannel content delivery easy - and give users a seamless content experience.
Flexible Content Architecture
Create the right content architecture using the Admin Interface or do it programatically. Display only the content appropriate for each context with powerful display mode tools and Views. Include a variety of media types (images, video, audio, pdfs, etc.). Customizable menus create a comfortable user experience, creating paths to content across multiple devices.
Drupal is a proven framework CMS and secure application that stands up to the most critical vulnerabilities in Internet to the world to avoid the worst. Drupal is designed with a stable and robust security. Organizations around the world, including leading companies, brands and governments rely on Drupal sites for missions and critical applications, testing his security against the most stringent standards.
Publishing platform created for creating dynamic websites that offer a wide range of functions and services.
Drupal can support a wide range of web projects ranging from personal weblogs to large community-driven sites and business.
You can use as is or take in one of the thousands of free designs and plug-ins for rapid assembly on site. Developers love the well-documented API. Designers love the flexibility. Site administrators love the unlimited scalability .
- Organize and find: Drupal comes with many tools to organize, structure, find and reuse content. Categorize them with taxonomy, create the route for friendly URLs, create custom lists, content associated with other content on your site, and create smart defaults for content creators.
- Creative Content: the flexibility of Drupal handles many types of content including video, text, blogs, podcasts, and surveys, with a strong user management, menu management, real-time statistics and optional revision control.
- Administer: Drupal comes with great options for new user accounts and user permissions. Users can be assigned one or more roles, and each role can be set with specific permissions that allow users to view and create only what the administrator permissions.
- Cooperate: Drupal social attention on publishing can help you create sites and applications to help users express their opinions and engage with another. You can have tight control over who can create, view, manage, publish and otherwise interact with the content on your site.
- Design and Display: presentation layer of Drupal allows designers to create highly usable, interactive experiences that involve users and increase traffic. Use an existing Drupal theme for your site or try to design your own.
- Extend: With more than 6,000 modules available, most of the requirements of your website can be addressed with Drupal core and available add-on modules..
- Connect: Drupal makes it easy to connect your site to other sites and services through the web, using aggregation, feeds, and connection capabilities of the search engine. Social networking integration is also widely supported to help you engage with a wider audience.
Web sites and port your Drupal platform:
Official site drupal.org
List of world government sites: https://groups.drupal.org/government-sites
Showcase della community: https://www.drupal.org/case-studies/community
List of Italian sites built with Drupal
Showcase di drupal.it : http://www.drupal.it/siti_in_vetrina
Statistics on the use of Drupal
Drupal usage statistics : https://trends.builtwith.com/cms/Drupal
CMS usage statistics: https://trends.builtwith.com/cms
Who is online
We have 475 guests and no members online